Best deal with Keurig 50% off coupon

scrapgal123

Mouseketeer
Has anyone figured out what the best deal is for a Keurig machine with the 50% off Bzz campaign coupons? I know that BJ's accepts manufacturers coupons and they have the K65 for $119.

I thought you had to order directly from Keurig.com to use that coupon.

I ordered the Pro/Office model as I used it to order one for our Scout Troop. $250 model for $125 :banana:

Shipping was free.

I thought you had to order directly from Keurig.com to use that coupon.

I ordered the Pro/Office model as I used it to order one for our Scout Troop. $250 model for $125 :banana:

Shipping was free.

Nice! :goodvibes

I wouldn't mind another code for a Keurig for myself if anyone has an additional code they aren't using.

Has anyone figured out what the best deal is for a Keurig machine with the 50% off Bzz campaign coupons? I know that BJ's accepts manufacturers coupons and they have the K65 for $119.

I noticed in my October BJs coupon booklet they have a $20 off coupon for a Keurig. Since its a BJs coupon you can combine it with a manufacturer one.

I don't know if they take the coupon you are talking about, but the best price I found for a Keurig was at Kohls. I bought the Platinum one when it was on sale for 30% off plus I used my Kohls charge and got 30% off the sale price, and I got Kohls Cash for the amount I paid. I think I got it for about $120.

If anyone has one it would be greatly appreciated as I would like to surprise my son who is away at college for the first year.

Per the coupon "Coupon is valid on purchases at www.keurig.com. Cannot be used at retail outlets or other websites that carry this product"
So the best deal would be whatever is the best deal on that website.
And I have some too if anyone needs one, I already have one myself.
eta: If you'd like one and didn't get one from someone else please PM me. I have several left.

I would also love a coupon, if anyone has an extra looking for a Keuig for my son for his apartment at college. :)

I am buying one for myself with the coupon. It won't let me buy the Revo. It isn't a huge deal, but I did think I might want one.

If you have the coupon, is there a stipulation that says no Revos?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter