Best deal with Keurig 50% off coupon

I am buying one for myself with the coupon. It won't let me buy the Revo. It isn't a huge deal, but I did think I might want one.

If you have the coupon, is there a stipulation that says no Revos?

Thanks.

The discount excludes the Revos.

Sorry I haven't replied, I come here about once per week. I did read the coupon closer and it is to be redeemed at keurig.com. I still have coupons available. The expiration date is 10/31/2013. If anyone still needs, pm me.

Just got my sister the Keurig personal brewer at Kohls. It was $79 and I had a $10 off coupon and I had found a $5 off coupon in the Sunday paper. It came with some coffee too.

Check QVC, they have a similar deal on the personal brewer and they have some other machines too.

I'd like a code if anyone has any left. Our machine is about on its last leg and we need another before it completely quits. Bought it 5 yrs ago so no complaints from me!

Thank you for the code !!! My K65 came yesterday and is happily chilling in its box for my counter to be ready ( a bit messy and is getting junk mail and the suck off). I bought a Keurig rotating caddy at Kohls yesterday evening with my cash and it came to $13.99!!!

THANK YOU!!!
:hug:

I've got a Keurig coupon book too and would love to share. I mean, they are just sitting here. Please PM me so that I can keep up with those that want a code.

I've got a Keurig coupon book too and would love to share. I mean, they are just sitting here. Please PM me so that I can keep up with those that want a code.

I would love :love: a 50 % code for a Keurig if you had one to spare!

I have 5 left I believe if anyone still wants one. Please PM me as it's easier for me to keep up. The coupons expire at the end of the month, so get in fast.

What am I doing wrong? I cannot get the code to work. I've tried four different keurig models and it keeps giving me the message "coupon invalid for selected products".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter