• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best deals on DDP

tentboy

Earning My Ears
What are some of the best "deals" in terms of food quanity on the DDP? For both TS and CS.

Quantity?

TS. Any all you can eat place.

CS. Cosmic Ray's Chicken and Ribs Combo
Tangierine Cafe chicken and lamb combo platter.

In terms of quantity, we left particularly stuffed at Le Cellier and 50's Prime Time. In terms of getting the most bang for your 1 TS credit I'd say Le Cellier and Coral Reef (was 2 TS credits just last year!).

My vote is for Le Cellier. Way bang for the buck .... ummmm I mean credit!
In terms of cash value this was our most expensive meal. It was also by far our most delicious!

Ma Ma Melrose was pretty good too ... we did the FDP. I think I'd like to go here without being on the FDP ... it was a special FDP menu when we went and appetizers were limited.

CRT - was worth the one credit ... but I can't think it would live up to 2!

You can eat all you want at the buffets but I think you trade some quality for quantity. That being said we liked Crystal Palace just fine.

Hoop Dee Doo is also well worth the 2TS credits. Good food, foot stompin show and a chance to drink a beer or two or a glass of wine or two (or three or four ... lol) without worrying about them being $5 or more a pop!

I'm not sure about counter serve. We used most of ours at Roaring Forks at the WL just because it was convienient.

We did think the sunshine season food fair at epcot was a good deal for cs.

WDWO

I'll second that! Hoop de Doo is definitely worth the two TS credits and Le Cellier was our best, most expensive meal as far as bang for the buck. Food and service were excellent and we were all wondering whether we'd be able to finish the dessert.

With counter service, FlameTree has best portion sizes for the $$ and was definitely worth a CS credit.

I think Ohana is a good value as well. It's not really a dinner show, but there is a lot going on and the food is fab.

When we went there w/o the ddp, our bill was well over a hundred dollars for ds4, dh and myself. So one credit seems pretty reasonable! :)

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter