Best Dessert and View for Illuminations

jsanders82

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,
We are heading to WDW in March. We are having dinner at Via Napoli.

Looking to grab a dessert to eat while watching Illuminations. Prefer from a country with a great view so we can sit and eat.

Suggestions?

I know you already mentioned Via Napoli reservations, but there are 2 other options. There is a dessert party you can reserve which will give your family exclusive viewing of Illuminations or I recommend reserving a table at Rose and Crown close to Illuminations time. They have their own viewing area. Otherwise, I recommend a cronut near Canada and just finding the best spot possible.

Rose and crown is the only restaurant where you get either an outdoor table with a great view, or, if you don’t get a table with a view, you can go to their private viewing area for the show, and then back to your table.

Other restaurants have a view for some tables, but if you don’t get one of the tables with a view, you are out of luck.

We like to get a glass of champagne and something sweet from the French Bakery and watch from the bridge.

I know you already mentioned Via Napoli reservations, but there are 2 other options. There is a dessert party you can reserve which will give your family exclusive viewing of Illuminations or I recommend reserving a table at Rose and Crown close to Illuminations time. They have their own viewing area. Otherwise, I recommend a cronut near Canada and just finding the best spot possible.
I believe the Cronuts have moved over by Test Track?
There really isn't any place to grab a dessert and sit and watch. You can grab a wonderful dessert in many many places, but you would have to stand and eat it where you are viewing from, if you want to eat it while you watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter