• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Desserts

Emmagic7

Earning My Ears
What are the best desserts you’ve ordered and from which restaurant? I love cheesecake, brownies and desserts that have peanut butter. I’d love to hear everyone’s top desserts and add them to my list to try

If you like peanut butter, the chocolate peanut butter cupcake at Backlot Express is really good. They just changed their menu so I’m not sure if it’s still there.

I don't have any chocolate peanut butter items on my list. I'd love to hear of any favorites. I've tried the peanut butter cupcake at Hollywood Studios (Starbuck's?) and it's really good.

- MK, Be Our Guest: The Master's Cupcake (the grey stuff)
- MK, Liberty Tree Tavern: Oooey Goey Toffee Cake
- EP, Kringla Bakeri: School Bread, Lefse, Troll Horn
- AK, Pongu Pongu: Pongu Lumpia
- AK, Satu'li Canteen: Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse

Two suggestions, based on your likes.

Get the chocolate peanut butter pie from the contempo cafe at the contemporary. We stayed at bay lake once, and I got it three times that week.

Also, more of a tip, than a suggestion, but I love to get an ice cream cookie sandwich from the Plaza Ice Cream shop on main street. It is made to order, so you can order any ice cream flavor. And the cookies are fresh, sometimes warm. Here is the tip, though, you can add a cup of peanut butter dipping sauce on the side for less than a dollar. Its warm, too. You dip your ice cream sandwich in that and you're livin'.

I heard the peanut butter freeze from flying fish is good. Its dessert and alcohol all in one. I am planning to try it when I go in July! :D

I love the stuff at Karamel Kuche and amorette’s

That peanut butter freeze is amazing!

DHS - chocolate peanut butter cake at 50’s PTC and grapefruit cake at HBD.
MK - ooey gooey toffee cake at LTT, dessert trio at BOG, and tiramisu at Tony’s.
Epcot - maple creme brûlée at Le Cellier, Chocolate Wave at Coral Reef, and swan cream puff at Chefs.
Disney Springs - anything from Ghiradelli.

Yak and Yeti has a cream cheese dumpling dessert that is sooooooo good. If I recall the dumplings are drizzled with vanilla sauce and served with pineapple and strawberries.

We probably won’t order many desserts on our next trip if we don’t get free dining, but I will make an exception for this!

Croque glacé from L’Artisan in France at Epcot. Not a TS dessert but oh baby is it good.

Ooey gooey cake from Liberty Tree Tavern. They’re dessert platter that comes with the AYCTE is all good.

Not trying to hijack the thread but if anyone could give recommendations for best key lime desserts or cheesecakes as well that would be greatly appreciated

My favorite desserts on property are the brownie sundae at Ghirardelli and the bread pudding at the Poly (I have gotten it at Ohana and the Tambu Lounge which is adjacent and no reservation needed)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter