Best Downtown Disney Restaurant?

We never eat sit down at DT disney since Rainforest closed. My kids loved that place. We have tried Earl of Sandwich and didn't love it but it was ok. We do have quick service from Ralph Brennans quite often as its ok food but it has beignets!!!

As others have said, it depends on what cuisines you personally enjoy as there are a lot of good places to eat. Somehow, it has turned in to tradition that there is always a dinner at Tortilla Jo's on the first night of the vacation.

Our personal favorite is Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen during hours when the piano guy is playing. We never make reservations and have always been able to get an immediate seat at the bar for our little group of 2 or 3 (no kids). The little tables behind the actual bar count as bar space. The soups are great and so are the shrimp and grits, and tableside bananas foster. I don't care for their jambalya pasta, though.

If you want something "nice" for a special occasion, check out the restaurants in the Disneyland Hotel and Grand Californian rather than DTD. If you just want regular food and drinks with an outdoor mall environment, any of the DTD places is fine. I'd say none of them is special but they're all good. The food at Black Tap is the most my style.
Naples has regained my vote from the last couple visits. They are serving outside and inside. (We are only doing outside ourselves.). Uva bar is ok, but drinks are good. Love Tortilla Jo's from the guac to the Margaritas. We also like Ralph Brennens, but it isn't our favorite. At this time, without knowing if the hotel restaurants will open for your visit, if you want to stay close but go offsite, Flemings is good as is Mortons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter