Best Drink at F&W?

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
Heard some good buzz about the RGB Flight of beer at Light Lab....anybody have any others theyve tried that were good?TIA!

Going next month and looking forward to the Baileys Guinnes Shake from Ireland and the slushie from France. I've seen multiple favorable reviews on these two drinks.

Best beer offered is St Bernardus ABT 12 at the Belgium booth. The Wit also offered would be second.

I really loved the El Padrino (blackberry Mexican punch) from Mexico, the Fromosa from the Festival Center and the Pomegranate Beer from Germany.

We love the frozen wine cocktail kim Crawford in New Zealand. We tried making it at home- but... not so much.:)

Do not miss the Gran Marnier slushie at the France pavilion. This is not to be confused with the Grey Goose slushie also in France. The Gran Marnier slushie is at the permanent kiosk in the France pavilion. You will have one and then you will quickly want another. After that, nothing matters:teeth:

Loved the Frozen Mojito from Islands of the Caribbean. Great tartness and perfect on a hot day.

Honorable mention to the Guinness shake. It was good. As others mentioned, it’s more Baileys than Guinness. I love me some Guinness so I got both. :drinking1

Do not miss the Gran Marnier slushie at the France pavilion. This is not to be confused with the Grey Goose slushie also in France. The Gran Marnier slushie is at the permanent kiosk in the France pavilion. You will have one and then you will quickly want another. After that, nothing matters:teeth:

FYI the Gran Marnier slush is both at the permanent kiosk AND the F&W kiosk. You have to go to the permanent kiosk if you want the supersized one though ; )

FYI the Gran Marnier slush is both at the permanent kiosk AND the F&W kiosk. You have to go to the permanent kiosk if you want the supersized one though ; )

Good to know, Thanks! I think the supersized two...I mean one is the way to go.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter