Best drinks in Epcot?

frozengurl

Mouseketeer
O, I'm sure this has been asked before, but what are some of the best drinks in Epcot? This will be the first adult only trip I've taken to WDW and we are looking forward to our full day in Epcot! So... Please, share the best drinks, where to find them, and include pics if you have them! :) Thanks!!!

Edited to say... We will be there during F&G festival, so festival booths included! :)

Many of the margaritas at La Cava del Tequila are good, but the avocado margarita is really good.

Tequila Flight a platter of 4 shots of tequila in La Cava del Tequila in Mexico.

Another vote for the grey goose slushie. It is a 'must-do' each trip!

Enjoy!

For me it was the Green Tea cocktail in the China Pavilion and the Grand Marnier Slushy in the France Pavilion; had to go back for a second one of those my last trip!

Avocado margarita
Grand M. Slushie
Dole whips w/ Parrot Bay Rum( in a F&G booth)
I can't remember what it was called but I believe Japan had a great( and strong) drink at their booth too...

Good luck and have fun!

The bar is in the San Angel restaurant indoors in the market area. They will customize the margaritas, these are on the rocks and you can take them with you. Really good chips and salsa there too.
The Champagne and Wine are good in France too. Stop at the Champagne cart.

Beer: The Unibroue offerings at the popcorn cart in Canada

Mixed Drinks: Tipsy Duck in Love at the China tea stand. It's a calorie bomb, but worth it as they pour with a heavy hand.

My personal favorites:

Frozen Red Stag lemonade (Fife & Drum)
Italian margarita (F&W Italy kiosk)
Frozen svartlotka/Belvedere lemon apple tea (F&W Poland kiosk)

I'm a big fan of the unfiltered sake in the back of the department store in the Japan pavillion. It's like rice milk that makes you tipsy.

Tokyo Sunset, at the Sake booth in Japan. Our Disney trips, always start at EPCOT, I get the Tokyo Sunset, and DH gets Kirin and Sake.

The Tokyo Sunset is definitely filled with alcohol, without the strong taste, definitely covered up in sugar. I can drink those all day, but I would never make it out of EPCOT.

Another vote here for the avocado margarita...it is amazing!!!! (get the chips and cheese dip too at the tequila bar, it is sooooo good,)

I'm not sure if you can get it in Epcot or not but I found them before at pop century pool bar and AKL bar. Called a Captain's Mai Tai, that bad boy is delicious!

A pint of Boddingtons in the UK, Carlsberg in Norway, or Oktoberfest in Germany will never disappoint! :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter