Best Epcot fireworks package

melissa70

Mouseketeer
Not sure where this topic should be but does anyone have experience with the Epcot dinner fireworks packages? I see they are available at Spice Road or Rose and Crown? Which has a better view?

They are both very hard to get, and when I say hard to get, they are almost impossible. But Rose and Crown is the best by far. I did manage to get the Spice Road package after keeping an eye on it daily for our stay this past December, and thought I got lucky when it popped up a few weeks after my booking window. Unfortunately it was windy and virtually a monsoon and all they did was do the laser light show and no fireworks. Would I do Spice Road again? NO. The view is not worth the money.

We did spice road table for the 4th of July. It was good. If you are only 2 people though, you won’t be right at the edge by the water. So your view wouldn’t be as good. We were a table of 3 (needed a 4 top) and we were right at the edge. I thought the food was good and so was the view.

We love Spice Road and happened in two nights in a row and were on the second row outside and had a great view of the fireworks. They were SO nice and practically begged us to stay for the fireworks. LOL Don't mind if I do. So we did the fireworks package without the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter