Best FOOD in the World bracket! Round two!

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
Thank ya thank ya everyone! Here is the next round! A little surprised at some of the results, and I love that Aloha Isle made it! Vote for your favorites!

TS:
Boma vs. 50's Prime Time Café
California Grill vs. Crystal Palace

QS:
Be Our Guest vs. Aloha Isle
Columbia Harbor House vs. Sunshine Seasons

Wow - can't believe how hard this has been already!!

TS:

Boma - Because it is so "different" with the flavors and offerings, and yet "not weird" so that picky eaters won't have something they can be comfortable with. Love Prime Time, but i'ts been a long time since I would blow a whole day's admission just to eat there, especially not now, so I think (just for me) it suffers from "Holllywood Snoozios" Syndrome. Would much rather wander around the glorious AKL after a meal.

Crystal Palace - Pretty atmosphere, and very good food the times I've been there. Plus fun and relaxed character interaction. Like I've said before - have had several "just meh" experiences at CG, and feel it is totally overpriced. If not for the view, I personally would probably never go there again.

Aloha Isle - Have changed my mind on this one. Have not eaten @ BOG, and would normally go with a place that has full meals vs. limited offerings, but when I think of "iconic" and "world renowned", got to go with something everyone I've ever spoken to remembers about WDW - the Doles!! :)

Columbia Harbor House - As I've said before, it's so nice to escape the hustle and bustle of the MK on the 2nd floor of CHH, and it's great for people watching, even if I do wish they had an elevator to get up there (especially now that I walk with a cane, which makes it harder to manage a food tray, etc. with one hand pretty much taken away) but that's probably what makes many less guests go up there in the first place. :) Sunshine Seasons always seem loud and chaotic to me, and I had a pretty bad experience there years ago when I first had the dining plan, and it's made its mark on me, unfortunately.

I've only done Boma breakfast and 50s for dinner. I loved both a lot. I think 50s takes it because of the great CMs.

Crystal palace only because I've never done California grill.

Be our guest
Sunshine seasons only because I've never done Columbia harbor house.

Boma- love the choices
Crystal Palace- especially if I can get an early morning ressie
Haven't eaten at either BOG or Aloha Isle
Sunshine Seasons better choices

TS:
50's Prime Time Café
California Grill

QS:
Aloha Isle (because: dole whip)
Columbia Harbor House

TS:
50's Prime Time Café
California Grill (if you think CG is a rip off, think what your get at CP)

QS:
Be Our Guest
Columbia Harbor House vs. Sunshine Seasons NONE OF THE ABOVE (much like Trump vs Clinton)

TS: 50's*
California Grill

QS: Be Our Guest
Sunshine Seasons

*I haven't been to Boma yet, so I didn't think I could choose it. I've been to 50's 3 times and used to love it but had a really bad experience there in February. I can't wait to try Boma and am pretty certain it will be 10 times better than 50's.

Not gonna lie, I am SHOCKED that these are considered the best food choices in the world. Lol.

TS: Boma, Crystal Palace*
QS: Aloha Isle, Columbia Harbor House

* haven't eaten at CG, kind of above my price range.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter