Best FOOD in the World Finale! Crystal Palace vs. Be Our Guest!

I'm going BOG.

Crystal Palace is probably perfectly acceptable and it's so pretty (especially at night, I think). But I haven't eaten there since the 80's :D (I have a vague memory of some spaghetti...?) so I'm kinda choosing uninformedily - that's a word, right?

I've had lunch and dinner at BOG. No fooling, I was impressed with what I had to eat both times, had no issues with service - dinner service was very good, and we enjoyed eating in the Beast's castle.

I like Crystal Palace, but it's a buffet. It's not table service.
I agree with that distinction, but I think because of the dining plan, many people don't make it. On the dining plan, every restaurant is either quick service or table service, so Crystal Palace is called a table service restaurant.

This is tough for me, because I have eaten at both fairly recently and I like both for different reasons!

I'm going with BOG, because I've had 2 out of 3 meals offered there and they were both delicious. My husband said the lunch there was the best meal of our entire trip, and that's saying a lot.

I've only ever had breakfast at Crystal Palace, and while it's one of my favorite character buffets - the breakfast I had at BOG was much better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter