Best Friends Pet Care?

Tinker Bell Fan

DIS Veteran
Has anyone on the DIS used this facility for their pet? I'm curious to see pictures (if there are any - they don't seem to have many on their website); and to know if you (and your pet) liked the facility.

DH & I have a dog (our baby) who is not particularly fond of other animals but loves humans, and we usually board her at our vet's facility while we're gone but we were thinking maybe taking her with us on our next trip to Disney.

All feedback would be extremely helpful!

Thanks much!

We just returned and while I can tell you that we just boarded a cat there. He had his concierge and was kept separate from other cats. Unless you put your dog in the "Day Care" it looks like they can have their own space. I would let them know or give them a call if you are nervous.

Our cat seemed to get along fine and they sent us a cute photo to tell us what a great time he was having.

Also if you go to Youtube, Disney does have a video you can see that talks and shows the facility.

Allears.net had a blog post for the grand opening that had lots of pictures. I've never had to take a pet to Disney, but it definitely looks like somewhere I would take a pet.

Hey, :tinker: Tinker Bell! :wave2:
This is the unofficial official ;) thread about the Best Friends kennels. Lots of info here for you.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2552159
On a personal note, I've taken my little guys there a few times and have never been disappointed. In fact, they practically drag me inside when we get there!!

Have a great vaca - :beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter