Best full hook-up loop

tinkerjo

DIS Veteran
So I have never received a request I have asked for and sometimes glad I didn’t!! (It all worked out) But what is your favorite full hook up loop and why? We are renting a camper and it will be 6 of us. 2 adults, an older teen (mine) and 3 littles (grandkids!! they are pretty immature 6,9,10 year olds so not allowed to go anywhere unsupervised) I would like to be fairly near a comfort station as we will most likely shower there. Also is an upgrade in campsite worth it if we decided to upgrade? I feel it would be nice to be near the meadows but also noisy. Last trip we tent camped in the 2000 loop (not with the littles) and loved it so it’s all an upgrade for us. Thanks in advance for any advise!!

I get all my info regarding loops and sites as well as each site's dimensions and such from The Wilderness Princess.
Her website is very informative and she also has a list of the top 10 or so sites.

I get all my info regarding loops and sites as well as each site's dimensions and such from The Wilderness Princess.
Her website is very informative and she also has a list of the top 10 or so sites.
I did find that this morning. Looked at it a little bit didn’t have time to delve too far. Thank you

I've stayed in 1600 and 2100. Of those 2, I prefer 2100 a little more. 1800 along the canal would be my preferred. I'm going to shoot for that in November.

j

So I have never received a request I have asked for and sometimes glad I didn’t!! (It all worked out) But what is your favorite full hook up loop and why? We are renting a camper and it will be 6 of us. 2 adults, an older teen (mine) and 3 littles (grandkids!! they are pretty immature 6,9,10 year olds so not allowed to go anywhere unsupervised) I would like to be fairly near a comfort station as we will most likely shower there. Also is an upgrade in campsite worth it if we decided to upgrade? I feel it would be nice to be near the meadows but also noisy. Last trip we tent camped in the 2000 loop (not with the littles) and loved it so it’s all an upgrade for us. Thanks in advance for any advise!!
We like the 1100 Premium loop because its entrance/exit is right at a children's playground and bus stop. It does share a Comfort Station with the 2100 loop so you may want to check out which sites are closer to the Comfort Station as it is nearer the exit sites. We stay there in 2 sites with our whole family including DH, DS, DD, DSIL and 2 grandchildren and myself. Have fun.

Will I be disappointed with a full hook up? We really enjoyed our stay in 2000 loop but we didn’t have littles with us. We just took the shortcut to get to the meadows through 900 loop. We aren’t bringing the bikes but will have a golf cart. We are not park commandos (rope drop to mid/late afternoon) and plan on a couple resort days so we plan on using the playgrounds and pool quite a bit ( the kids will be fascinated with the pool) but I dont want to be too close d/t noise

Will I be disappointed with a full hook up? We really enjoyed our stay in 2000 loop but we didn’t have littles with us. We just took the shortcut to get to the meadows through 900 loop. We aren’t bringing the bikes but will have a golf cart. We are not park commandos (rope drop to mid/late afternoon) and plan on a couple resort days so we plan on using the playgrounds and pool quite a bit ( the kids will be fascinated with the pool) but I dont want to be too close d/t noise
We have stayed in 2100 loop but noticed the difference in the pad width. There wasn't much room between the motorhome and the edge, about enough for a lawn chair. We had to put our orange level pad on the ground next to the pad to remind us the edge was there.

We like the 1100 Premium loop because its entrance/exit is right at a children's playground and bus stop.
I like 1100 to, but it is the pricier "Premium" loop

Will I be disappointed with a full hook up? We really enjoyed our stay in 2000 loop but we didn’t have littles with us.
If you liked 2000 (Popup/Tent loop without sewer) then I think you will like the Full sites. They are about the same size, although there are some longer sites, and they are sort of remote, like 2000.

If you want to be closer to the pool or the Settlement/boat dock, I really like the Preferred sites (Loops 100, 200, 300). And there are always the Premium and Premium Meadows (closest to the pool and Meadows Trading Post.

j

I like 1100 to, but it is the pricier "Premium" loop

If you liked 2000 (Popup/Tent loop without sewer) then I think you will like the Full sites. They are about the same size, although there are some longer sites, and they are sort of remote, like 2000.

If you want to be closer to the pool or the Settlement/boat dock, I really like the Preferred sites (Loops 100, 200, 300). And there are always the Premium and Premium Meadows (closest to the pool and Meadows Trading Post.

j
It is pricier than Full Hookup however not as expensive as Meadows Premium and the walking distance isn't that bad to get to the pool. Depends on one's vacation budget for sure.

I prefer 1700. 1700 seems to have more "easier" sites to back in and is closer to the bus stop. I have a 37ft 5th wheel with long wheelbase dually. 1700 and 1600 share a bath house that is on the 1600 side. You can always make a note on your reservation to be close to a bath house.

We have always stayed at premium Meadows sites.. it helps reduce the need of a golf cart, although we got a golf cart for our entire stay last Aug. We stayed at 1400 in Aug and it was nice and an easy walk to the campfire area with Chip and Dale. 1200 was nice and secluded and not a bad walk to the meadows rec. but my favorite was the 800 loop. Easy walk to the Meadows rec and fairly easy walk to the settlement.

We like the 2100 FH loop if we aren't in Premium 1100 loop. The bus stop is close by and if you have friends or relatives staying in the cabins, it's close enough to walk back and forth between the loops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter