Best Hilton Brand Hotel Disney Springs?

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
We have Hilton points to use, so which Hilton property is the best near Disney springs? Or does Hilton Signia have a shuttle that goes to Disney Springs?

We have Hilton points to use, so which Hilton property is the best near Disney springs? Or does Hilton Signia have a shuttle that goes to Disney Springs?
Signia has a good shuttle system that is included in the resort fee. Not sure it has changed but if using points you don't pay the resort fee, just parking. SIgnia is ABOVE AND BEYOND anything at Disney Springs and if I was happy with the point cost that is where I would stay.

https://hiltonbonnetcreek.com/map-directions/transportation

I am Hilton person and stayed at the Disney Springs ones ...
~ DoubleTree Suites is a suite, two rooms and kitchenette area, fairly new renovation
~ Hilton Buena Vista Palace is close to DS and has awesome pool, lazy river area
~ Hilton Orlando also close to DS and an old style Hilton, nothing special

Love the Hilton Signia for many reasons.
If you have been able to make a reservation, you should keep it because the dates/ availability are limited

As others have mentioned, Hilton Signia or Waldorf are the better choices. FWIW the only property on my never again list is Hilton Buena Vista Palace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter