Best Holiday DVC Option

aleh021

Mouseketeer
Need some help picking out the best option here for our New Years trip :)

4 adults. Dec 29-Jan 1 (3 nights)

Option 1:
1 night BLT Studio (Lake View) / 29-30
2 nights WL-BRV 1 bedroom / 30-1

Option 2:
2 nights BLT studio (Lake View) / 29-31
1 night Saratoga studio / 31-1

For option 1, its 43 more points needed. (updated)

Last edited:
I'd pick option 2. That way, I could go to the MK's NYE fireworks on 12/30 and walk back to my room at BLT afterwards. Then I'd go to EPCOT for the 12/31 fireworks and plan to take my time getting to the SSR bus stop afterwards.

P.S. I didn't check, but it seems to me that 3 studio nights (option 2) should be less than 2 nights in a 1B & 1 in a studio (option 1).

Last edited:
I'd pick option 2. That way, I could go to the MK's NYE fireworks on 12/30 and walk back to my room at BLT afterwards. Then I'd go to EPCOT for the 12/31 fireworks and plan to take my time getting to the SSR bus stop afterwards.

P.S. I didn't check, but it seems to me that 3 studio nights (option 2) should be less than 2 nights in a 1B & 1 in a studio (option 1).

Yes! I wrote it backwards haha, option 1 is more points.

Option 1:
1 night BLT Studio (Lake View) / 29-30
2 nights WL-BRV 1 bedroom / 30-1

While I like @CarolMN's plan, I personally would choose Option 1. BLT Studios are SMALL, and a 1 Bedroom for 3 adults is really nice, plenty of extra space and a full kitchen as well. Plus that soaking tub is nice at the end of the day. Also, in my opinion, BRV is where it's at for theming for the holidays.

You can go to the MK fireworks on 12/30, take the boat back, and then watch the 12/31 fireworks from the resort. (I'd personally try to see if I could time taking a boat across bay lake at the time of the fireworks).

We picked BRV at Christmas time due to wanting to be at Wilderness Lodge so I have to vote option 1. I think the extra space in the 1 bed will be appreciated as well.

You are going to put four adults in a single BLT studio???? Yikes

Definitively do BRV for the holiday decorations. It's one of my home resorts and I love going every year for the atmosphere in early december

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter