Best lobster rolls and/or crab cakes in or around Disney World

This is going to sound weird:

I don’t eat it but my dad used to be a huge fan of the lobster rolls in CHH at MK. He now lives the tinier portion he got at F and W last year over at Hopps and Barley a lot better

Had a fairly good one at Boathouse a few years ago.

Too much mayo on it--like tuna salad--but the lobster was 1/2" chunks and tasted fresh.

So I take it I should not get the lobster roll at Boathouse ? Any other recommendations?

I still might get it - I love lobster rolls, and I only get ones with mayo as I loathe butter

Paddlefish gets mixed reviews but Ive read good things about their lobster roll. More good reviews of the BH so Im trying that one myself in Dec.

I'm from New England - so lobster of any type in Florida is hard sell for me. On the other hand, the crab cakes at Narcoossee's are one of my favorites. They are an app, and are light and flavorful - not heavy and no breadcrumbs in sight. However, not sure if they will be back after the reno. It would be sad if they aren't - one of my must do's each trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter