Best Location for Studio Villa at Kidani Village

alice0826

Mouseketeer
Hi! We have booked a studio villa at Kidani Village for December of this year. This is our first time renting DVC points and staying at Kidani. I'm not familiar with the layout of the property but would like to make a request to have a room with pool view or a quiet woods view location. Can anyone suggest a good area to request? I appreciate any advice you can offer. Thanks!

It depends on what view you booked. If you have a standard view, you could end up with a part savannah view. But some of those rooms are a trek from the lobby to the room. The pool and wood views you describe are closer to the lobby. I would request that. But your requests aren't always guaranteed. I think any room on the grounds is great. I love Kidani. One of my home resorts. Make sure you sit out on the verandah and view the animals. Plenty of areas to view them in rocking chairs.

I just booked a studio villa savannah view at Kidani village today by renting points. I have never stayed there or explored much of the resort, but I am super excited to try it out. I am also wondering what room request options are given during online check-in and where should I request. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter