Best meal for Cinderella's Royal Table?

JessNewt

I've got nothing to do today but smile :)
Originally I was planning on booking a dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table, but after reading some reviews, I'm wondering if it may be better to reserve a lunch their, and a dinner at Be Our Guest (different days).

Anyone have experience with the meals offered at Cinderella's Royal Table? Is the lunch experience just as magical as the dinner experience? First time for our family, really excited!

I've only done dinner at CRT (four times) and I love it! My favorite thing there is the steak and shrimp-it's really good. The pork belly appetizer is good too (but it's very small).

Hi there, the best meal I have had at Cinderella Castle was breakfast. One big reason is you can not screw up breakfast too much.
The other being if you make your reservations for the first thing in the am you will get to go onto rides that you don't need Fast passes for.
Also you can get some great pictures while the park is pretty empty. ;)

Hi there, the best meal I have had at Cinderella Castle was breakfast. One big reason is you can not screw up breakfast too much.
The other being if you make your reservations for the first thing in the am you will get to go onto rides that you don't need Fast passes for.
Also you can get some great pictures while the park is pretty empty. ;)

I didn't even think of that!! Good points! I'm assuming the princesses still show up for breakfast?

As cheap as possible therefore breakfast. I do not like the food there, have done breakfast and dinner. Experience is a must so get it the cheapest way and yes the princesses are all there for breakfast. I left breakfast still hungry. Not very much food. And this was the last day of 10 being on DDP. My poor DD was barely served one egg. But, Ariel told her she was going home to pick up her new puppy so really.... Great experience on our last day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter