Best Mexican food

La Hacienda de San Angel is good, but different from the usual Mexican/Tex-Mex you get in the US.

I'm not a huge Mexican food fan, but I really liked San Angel Inn Restaurante. It's inside the pyramid in the Mexico World Showcase, and that was pretty cool.

We live in Texas and can get either TexMex or Mexican food 24/7. We enjoy La Hacienda de San Angel food and we love the margaritas at Choza de Margarita.

I like the tacos at La Cantina de San Angel. That’s about it for me.

I have had amazing true Mexican food in Mexico. While the atmosphere cannot be beat, was not impressed with San Angel.
If we were to have Mexican food, it would be La Hacienda de San Angel . While it doesn't have the atmosphere, the food was much better.
To be honest, we have very good authentic Mexican restaurants near us, so we just avoid those at WDW.

Last edited:
I know you asked about onsite, but I agree with previous posters that the best Mexican food is not likely to be found there.

If you have a car and can go offsite, there is a good local chain called Agave Azul.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter