Best Minnie Mouse or Princess Bows

bubbaloo311

Mouseketeer
I need to get Minnie Mouse and maybe Cinderella bows for my twin 1 year old daughters for our upcoming december trip.

Can anyone recommend a good etsy or ebay seller or perhaps another website that you've used personally.

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

I got a Minnie Mouse on from theprincessandme on etsy and love it! It is really cute.

I just did a quick etsy search for cinderella bows and some really cute one's came up. :) Not sure how much hair your little one has but if she doesn't have alot the one by clippycabin that pulled up on the first page would be perfect! and it was cheap!

I got some real cute ones for DD4 of princesses & minnie on etsy too-I used mcclippies. They customized some for me & shipped real fast! She got soo many comments in disney that my hubby started saying mcclippies on esty to everyone because he heard me say it sooo much. The Minnie Ears clips were the best thing ever! I got 14 individual clips for soo little $. They were great.:thumbsup2

My favorite bows are sold on Ebay. Her name is lilahsmommy . I believe she is on these boards too. She has made me toddler bows as well as larger bows. If you look through her feedback at past auctions, you can see her work.

check out my profile pic!!! i will tel you where you can buy one at! ;) just pm me!

veronica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter