Best moisture wicking clothing value

Under Armour heat gear. I live close to an outlet and get mine and my husband's shirts for around 15 dollars each. They make a HUGE difference. Won't wear anything else in the parks

I second Under Armour! I can get their heat gear v-necks for around $20-$25 at Dick's, and they often have a BOGO deal. I wear them when I run and they're absolutely amazing. Never feel like my clothes are sticking to me at all.

I keep my eyes open for wicking golf shirts when I shop. I can usually find them for about $20 on sale.

PS. Don't go looking for them in Disney, They are outrageously expensive.:eek:

Not everyone is comfortable with this, but I often get ours (also mostly Under Armor) at our local Goodwill. They're basically indestructible, so they hold up fine second-hand, there always seem to be lots available, and we only wear them on vacation, so are happy to pay $2-$5 each and take whatever colors are there.

I keep my eyes open for wicking golf shirts when I shop. I can usually find them for about $20 on sale.

PS. Don't go looking for them in Disney, They are outrageously expensive.:eek:
to

Found some at bon ton ..going out of business sale 75% off

I ordered Driequip online. Very nice quality and feel. Fast free shipping
Agreed. Just started using them after suggested on Disboards. Not expensive and comfortable. I usually hate anything but cotton but these feel fine and much better than cotton when you are sweaty. They dry very quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter