Best Money Value In Parks (or anywhere on campus)

Popcorn šŸæ buckets for sure! šŸ˜
I know, my kids ask for popcorn every day, and the refills are so cheap compared to most disney snacks. I love that you can reuse buckets from an old trip AND use it on Disney Cruise Line too.

Being a DVC member is the best ā€œdealā€ ever IMO but that requires long term to reap the benefits.

In terms of good instant deals, Iā€™d recommend splitting a big pizza at Via Napoli for the whole family. I always am pleasantly surprised by my bill there.

Also, we often get the kids those lemonade drinks that come with a souvenir cup. Those cups have held up in the dishwasher for years and are only a few dollars more than the cost of the drinks themselves.

I don't know if it is really a best value or more of a tip but I do like ordering off the kids menu at quick service for my Disney trips. Since I like to eat a lot of snacks it gives me room for snacking throughout the day.

I did order the kids meal chicken strips at Connections this last trip and it came with two sides and I selected fries for both while it was only 2 chicken tenders it was 2 cups of fries my husband's adult meal only came with 1 cup of fries.
This is me at Chipotle

I don't know if it is really a best value or more of a tip but I do like ordering off the kids menu at quick service for my Disney trips. Since I like to eat a lot of snacks it gives me room for snacking throughout the day.

I did order the kids meal chicken strips at Connections this last trip and it came with two sides and I selected fries for both while it was only 2 chicken tenders it was 2 cups of fries my husband's adult meal only came with 1 cup of fries.
I have been doing this for years, not because it's cheaper but because the adult meals are too big for me, being less is a bonus.

If you have your own RV, staying at the fort. While it is more expensive then most RV parks, you can't get a room for $85 a night and sometimes you can get a site for that. That won't work if you are renting a RV because you have to pay for the site and the RV so it's not worth it, stay in a cabin. It also can get expensive if you rent a golf cart, but just the site is a pretty good deal.

I thought the grilled cheese at Woody's Lunchbox was a good deal. It's a hearty meal for less than what I often pay for lunch not in a theme park.

I have a few but my biggest one is the lightsaber build at the Star Tours gift shop. Now obviously not the same quality as Savi's but they are of very decent quality and only $30. I mean you can't buy a hat or a pizza for $30 and here the CMs are taking about 4-5 minutes with you (or your kid obviously) to hand select pieces for a working lightsaber toy. My toddler obviously didn't know there was a $200 version nor would they have known the difference. I walked out of there telling my wife they should've charged more for that and let me tell you that is NOT something I ever say.

I totally agree with the lightsabers! My kids made these probably 10 years ago and have played with them, taken them on multiple disney trips, etc. and they are still in great shape. I was waiting, sitting next to a mom and son in Galaxy's edge this year and mom was sort of apologizing/explaining to her son that they wouldn't be making a lightsaber due to cost. We pointed them to Tattoine Traders!

Iā€™m pretty sure you can request it. When we were walking out we saw a family with fried chicken and Mac n cheese (both not on menu) on their table. My kids were like ā€œyou mean we couldā€™ve got Mac n cheese?!ā€ Lol
We have an ADR to eat there in September and are really looking forward to it. We havenā€™t been there since 2019 or so. I know itā€™s no longer a buffet, but weā€™ve always enjoyed the food. I think itā€™s a great value and we love the atmosphere.

A food item I just remembered is that I was pleasantly surprised that the Sleepy Hollow Chicken and Waffle sandwich was still priced around $11. One of the best "snacks" on campus that's basically a whole meal with the potato chips on the side. They could easily have made this 14.99 by now based on how they're raising prices.

1. Marshmallow roast (over open fire) at mod and deluxe resorts. Free! All the marshmallows you can roast.
2. Refills for popcorn bucket.
3. The 'free' rides: monorails, gondola.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter