Best must have alcoholic drink to have at Epcot?

Watching this thread for my upcoming trip. My DH likes to “drink his way around the world” with beer, while I usually refrain. I’m a picky drinker. I prefer sweet and fruity cocktails. It seems like people love the grey goose slush so I will have to try that. Any other good options for a lady with a sweet side?

I had an amoretto peach Bellini in Italy and it was delicious

I don't like margaritas or tequila drinks (or peach anything), my favorite is the Tipsy Ducks in Love at the Joy of Tea kiosk in China. I tried the slushies in France, they're good, but not Tipsy Ducks great!

We like to start in Mexico with the jalapeño margaritas at la Cava - perfect balance of spicy and sweet. If you follow them on twitter they give you free chips and salsa to soak up the booze!

Their jalapeño margaritas are the best! So I just started following them on Twitter - how do I get the chips and salsa next time I'm back?

Is La Cava del Tequila inside the pyramid or out on the promenade? I am a sucker for a good blood orange margarita. You guys are making me thirsty. :D

It is inside and it is a very tiny place...crowded when we went but got pretty fast service. Nowhere to sit inside so we took our drinks outside to a bench. So delicious! I had the feeling the drinks were better inside than those being sold at the outdoor stand by Mexico but I don't really know. Should have tried one of each!

Their jalapeño margaritas are the best! So I just started following them on Twitter - how do I get the chips and salsa next time I'm back?

You just show them your phone and mention you're a twitter follower! Free chips and salsa if you have your drink there, or other Twitter offer is a discounted tequila shot at the bar or your table. Their salsa is smoky and delicious and goes great with the jalapeno rita L )

I just wanted to point out something to everyone who loves the Grey Goose Citron Slushy:

It's just two parts lemon sorbet to one part Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka. I promise. Try it yourself at home. I make it all the time. Get a high quality lemon sorbet for best results.

Assume you put it in a blender?

I have to ask the obvious. When you say Grey Goose slushy "in France"--where in France? I can't wait to try one on my trip in July!

Is La Cava del Tequila inside the pyramid or out on the promenade? I am a sucker for a good blood orange margarita. You guys are making me thirsty. :D

It is inside the building on your far right facing the pyramid. It has a to-go line so you can order those yummy blood orange and jalapeño margaritas and enjoy them in the World Showcase.

They are my two favorite flavors. The blood orange is great on a hot day when you’re looking for something refreshing. The jalapeño is really awesome for when you want a mellow buzz like during Illuminations. It makes your lips tingle in such a pleasant way. :)

There is an ice cream martini at Artisans L'Glace in France. You pick your ice cream and then either Grand Marnier, Whipped Cream Vodka, or Rum. I got Chocolate with Whipped Cream Vodka. Yum...and they say it's only one shot on the menu, but they gave two pours. It made for a happy trip around the WS :)

I also like the Pimm's Cup at R&C. It was my favorite drink in the summer when I lived in England. So I have it when I can find it and I'm not at home, where I make my own.

I am SO EXCITED for F&W this coming October!!!! :cheer2:Cannot wait! Yum! :drinking1

From one Jersey gal to another (is that Point Pleasant in your avatar?), please let me advise you—buy the F&W sampler package if they offer it.

It’s like $60 plus tax for 8 tickets that you can use toward almost any item offered at the kiosks. So say, $8 per ticket. Use them for the good cocktails like the LePassion Grey Goose martini from the France booth. Or any of the F&W drink specials from the Joffrey’s carts.

You can’t use them on flights and there was one other restriction that I can’t recall, but having those coupons made it easy to justify purchasing many LePassions. LOL! They were divine.

The year before, I went crazy over the jalapeño margarita in Mexico, but I won’t be there next fall. Hitting the F&G in May instead. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter