Best new thing you tried in 2017

I always add stuff
My wife has a few late shifts each year. She makes dinner in advance. She makes a dish with ground beef, rice, onions and cream of mushroom soup. As a borderline Type 2 diabetic, rice is a no no. This fake rice lets me pretend I am eating rice.

Have you tried mashed cauliflower and cauliflower pizza crust? I love both but the pizza crust is a must try IMO. I also use my crust like pita bread and use it for dipping in hummus or black bean dip. There are a couple of tricks to the pizza crust but it's well worth it.

Have you tried mashed cauliflower and cauliflower pizza crust? I love both but the pizza crust is a must try IMO. I also use my crust like pita bread and use it for dipping in hummus or black bean dip. There are a couple of tricks to the pizza crust but it's well worth it.
I have seen them but never tried them. My wife has a pretty simple mashed cauliflower recipe so we make that from scratch.

I've got to say The Echo. I don't have it hooked up to any appliances but just being able to have items added to my shopping list by just speaking them and having it remind me of things I need or want to do and just getting other daily info, I'm liking it more and more.

When I was in vegas I tried a pot vape pen haven't don't pot in years and having it in a vape pen was even cooler , and it was all legal you haters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter