Best non-park breakfast on property?

If you are looking to try the Tonga Toast, you might want to check out Captain Cooks instead. It's less expensive there.
We have enjoyed the Wave, GFC and Whispering Canyon and I wouldn't hesitate to go back to any of them. I also liked the Ale & Compass for breakfast over at the Yacht Club.

I noticed they have the same menu for breakfast and lunch here. Would you happen to know if you go at lunch if they give you the app and dessert on DxDDP?

I am not sure. We usually do the deluxe dining, but we go for breakfast and I have never asked about an appetizer. I would guess they would if you asked for one. I find being on the DxDDP that most are pretty good at finding ways accommodate people.

We just loved Kona for breakfast for so long and then they changed the Samoan ... it’s just not the same and you can get Tonga toast at Captain cooks. So we decided to try The Grand Floridian Cafe and wow! It’s been our new must do for our past four trips. The service and food had been consistently good and there are so many tree nut free options for my daughter. It’s one of the only places we have found where she can have a “normal” piece of toast (not the gluten free stuff) with her eggs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter