"Best Of" Episodes

Bone Daddy

Mouseketeer
After listening to the last couple "Best Of" episodes, I must say that I enjoy the premiss of these segments thoroughly. I think most of us Disneyphiles have these hypothetical match-ups inside our minds, so it's nice to see them brought to life via the podcast virtual realm. I do have some thoughts/suggestions which might add some wrinkles that would enhance the "tournament style" experience. Some of these ideas are benchmarked off of other podcasts (like the Cali edition of the DIS). For instance, I think it would be far more interesting for listeners if we could be involved in the selection of the winners via a poll process. For example, construct a poll involving the top 8 'Ride Vehicles' and allow DISers to vote on their favorite, then announce the winner on the following podcast AFTER the podcast team deliberates on their selections, which would (theoretically) spark conversation/debate on which 'participant' advanced to the next round. This could be produced as a segment instead of a full-blown episode, leaving room for other topics along with the opportunity to filter through and calculate the winners moving on to the next round. I hope this helps, and if I get positive feedback from you guys, I'll follow up with some future "Best Of Tournament" ideas....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter