Best Old Fashioned

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
So my wife loves an Old Fashioned and a few years ago she had a smoked old fashioned at the Edison and she loved it. So every time we go we look for a good one for her. One festival had a “cold fashioned“ which was with coffee. Doing 10 nights in September and I promised her we would find her some good ones. Since I don’t drink I need help finding them for her (it makes her much happier therefore me much happier LOL).
Suggestions we will travel anywhere on property

Wine Bar George at Disney Springs has a really good Old Fashioned that I always get every time we go there. I also recently had earlier this month Topolino's take on an Old Fashioned called a Modern Fashioned that was quite good too but the one at Wine Bar George is still number one for me personally.

Even better learn to make them for her yourself. Wouldn’t it be better if you were her favorite bartender? My wife’s favorite cocktail is the Bees Knees and I can make a mean one!

Wine Bar George at Disney Springs has a really good Old Fashioned that I always get every time we go there. I also recently had earlier this month Topolino's take on an Old Fashioned called a Modern Fashioned that was quite good too but the one at Wine Bar George is still number one for me personally.
The Modern Fashioned is great, as is the Old Fashioned at Wine Bar George! Great choices.

Wine Bar George was going to be my suggestion as well.

This post is made exactly for you!
My favorite is Tempting Tigress at Nomad, due to the porch as much as the drink, followed by Jock Lindsey’s, same reason on the porch.

https://www.disneydrinkblog.com/drinks/finding-the-best-old-fashioned-at-walt-disney-world/

Molly from Mammoth Club is a major old-fashioned aficionado, and it might be fun for your wife to watch some of her videos.
Thank you. We watch Mollie all the time. She recommended a Cold Fashioned at Festival of the Arts which was at a booth and had coffee and my wife had one every day we were there

For me it's Nomad Lounge in Animal Kingdom (Tempting Tigress) and Enchanted Rose at the Grand Floridian (the Seasonal Old Fashioned).

Space 220's Black Hole Fashioned probably deserves a call out. It's smokey. Not like smokey flavored, as in smoke comes out of it. Quick google search will show what I'm talking about.

I'm not an Old Fashioned drinker, but my husband and son are. I just asked my son and he said the Modern Fashioned at Topolino's is his favorite, but the Tempting Tigress at Nomad is also really good. I remember my husband was very impressed with the Seasonal Old Fashioned he had at Enchanted Rose a year or so ago as well

Edited to add: Don't sleep on the bourbon bar at Polite Pig. I don't think DH or DS got an old fashioned there, but they were quite impressed with the bourbons they tasted so I imagine they can make a good one. They even splurged and bought a couple shots of two different Pappy's they had last Dec. One was the last in the bottle and the bartender gave my son the empty bottle which he still has :goodvibes.

Last edited:
I absolutely love an old fashioned and this made me realize I’ve never had one anywhere at Disney.

Loving the suggestions here!!!

Edited to fix spelling/ grammar.

Last edited:
Not sure if the best on property, but we just got back from a visit last week. We stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge and had dinner at Jiko's. I ordered an Old Fashioned and absolutely LOVED it!!! So much so, I had a second one with dinner and my brother even ordered one too (after I had my first). He agreed, it was really good.

Had the old fashioned at Sebastian's Bistro two nights ago- its called the Marooned Pig Old Fashioned and its $14.50. It was good, but I don't like when they do the ice like this because it got watered down pretty quickly. Still, it hit the spot!

Attachments

• IMG_9317.JPG
    IMG_9317.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter