• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best One Credit (DDP) Steak?

Coral Reef and Grand Floridian Café

We have had steak at both of these and found it to be very good.

Strip steak at Mama Melrose with that macaroni on the side, had it twice, both times were incredible. Rose and Crown steak was probably one of the worst I've had at Disney, maybe a bad night..

The best steak for 1 TS Credit was at "The Wave" at Contemporary Resort. It was grass fed beef one time we were there and it was tender enough to cut with a butter knife.

Mamma Melroses was good, but my son was the only one who had it.

Not a fan of the steak at Coral Reef

Coral Reef: I had a most tasty & excellent steak there last time. This place gets a lot of mixed reviews. Perhaps they aren't consistent. I will say that the first time we ate there, we did not like it very much, but for some reason, we decided to try it again and it was very good. The steak was tender & flavorful. The first time we ate there, it was dry & bland. I would take a gamble on it again. We also enjoyed the Bailey's & Jack Daniels Chocolate mousse for dessert.

I also have had a great steak at Kona Cafe and what surprised me more I had a great steak at Boatwrights in POR.
An alternative steak option which is always on my ADR list first is Teppan Edo, the meat there was served beautifully cooked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter