Best park to be in for Halloween?

airforcemomof2

Mouseketeer
We will be going to MNSSHP on the 30th, which park do you suggest for the 31st? Do any of the parks do trick or treating or anything special on Halloween?

We will be going to MNSSHP on the 30th, which park do you suggest for the 31st? Do any of the parks do trick or treating or anything special on Halloween?

Nothing special. We like going to MK on Halloween because it's nearly empty due to the MNSSHP that night.

MK is the place to be, cant believe all the work they do in a few hrs. Nice Disney spooky decorations. Have a blast got to MK

MK! Is there any doubt??!!!

decorations, candy, headless horseman in parade, more candy, costumes!!

Halloween day is pretty much like any other day in the rest of WDW. The only park that really has anything "Halloween" (not counting merchandise displays) is MK, but that's limited to decor and merchandise during the non-MNSSHP hours. There might be some decor over in DTD and some of the resorts might have activities, but nothing as elaborate (or publicized) as MK's MNSSHP.

MK! Is there any doubt??!!! decorations, candy, headless horseman in parade, more candy, costumes!!
The candy and Headless Horseman and Boo-To-You Parade are only during MNSSHP. The OP was asking about non-MNSSHP Halloween-activities because they'll have already gone to the party on the 30th.

I'll concur with MK. We went to MK last October 31, and Main Street was decked out in Halloween decorations. The park wasn't crowded due to the party that night. Just make sure you have plans for the night after 7 PM

One park I would not consider this Halloween is Epcot. Not because it's Halloween, but because it's a Friday during Food and Wine Festival. Epcot will be extremely crowded Friday night.

The other parks don't do anything special. Last year Pluto and Goofy were dressed in Halloween Costumes in Animal Kingdom.

I recommend visiting the resorts. All the resorts have Halloween Activities between 4pm and 7pm, including 1-2 characters. Last year we met Tiana and Louis at Port Orleans, Jester Mickey and Goofy at Port Orleans: French Quarter and The 3 Caballeros at Coronado Springs. They all had activities but we were only meeting characters before we left for the party that night.

We were at MNSSHP on Halloween last year...great parade and fireworks and trick or treating spots for young and old. A great deal of people also dress up! Don't miss HM where there are special happenings as well!

I would suggest you go over to Fort Wilderness. You should see what the regular campers do to decorate those sites Incredible ! Many things are pretty awesome Check out post # 4 for the schedule from last year. I would eat at Trails End and be there to see so much. Then you could do the campfire/movie.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3262337&highlight=halloween

Thank you so much for this!! We love FW! I think we will find something to do in the morning, and do this on Halloween night! :woohoo:

Thank you so much for this!! We love FW! I think we will find something to do in the morning, and do this on Halloween night! :woohoo:

You are most welcome ! May have to go there myself that night as telling you about it reminded me how much fun it is :thumbsup2

We are planning MK during the day and then Mickey's Backyard BBQ and trick or treating at FW!

Why not treat the 30th AS Halloween :confused3 Then the party will be extra fun. Just treat the 31st as a normal day ay Disney! :thumbsup2

Sounds like we may need to do a DIS meet up that night!! :)

Well give me a second to clear out the old PM box and I would be thrilled. I have enjoyed many Dismeets with people from all over the world. Besides military families have to stick together :-)

PM sent

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter