• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Pizza Delivery?

ChloroformSdxn

Mouseketeer
We're getting in late-ish on Sunday night. While we live Pizza Press, it's going to be kind of far from where we're staying this time (Hotel Menage.) Any recommendations for a good local pizza (or any food, really), delivery place?

We're getting in late-ish on Sunday night. While we live Pizza Press, it's going to be kind of far from where we're staying this time (Hotel Menage.) Any recommendations for a good local pizza (or any food, really), delivery place?
You asked...... And we have replied!!!

Marris Pizza http://marrispizza.com/

My grandkids would never consider a DLR trip WITHOUT pizza delivery from Marris!
On our last trip we even ordered a Marris pizza to take with us to the airport for our trip home. They knew they didn't want airport food.

I like that I can feed several hungry grandkids for less and $30

Enjoy
Geemo

FYI
Info from our trip the first of the month.
Ex-LG 18” 8 slices pepperoni pizza $19.13 meat lovers $25.86

Last edited:

I've never ordered food to be delivered to the hotel. Do you wait in the lobby or do they come to your room? Marri's sounds like a great option for our boys.

Some hotels require they go to the main desk. DLH is delivered to the Bell desk. Some hotels will allow delivery to the room. Usually the pizza place knows.

I've never ordered food to be delivered to the hotel. Do you wait in the lobby or do they come to your room? Marri's sounds like a great option for our boys.
They call a few minutes before they are about to arrive.

When we're on-site we meet them at Bell Services.
When we're off-site we ask to meet them in the lobby.

When we order they ask for name, cell phone number, hotel and room number.

We enjoy a break in the middle of the day by the pool and pizza is a great snack.
The lead time is generally 45 minutes, longer on weekend nights. When we order in the middle of the day it seems like it's generally around 30minutes.

G

Uber Eats services the Anaheim area...lots of food delivery options...including pizza!

You meet the driver out front but just like the Uber app you know exactly where the driver is.

Thanks guys. We'll order from them if we ever get to the hotel tonight
How long before you arrive?
Hope you survive the "Record Heats" forecaster's are calling for next week.
The temp is slated to be HOTTER in OC than the deserts.... Go figure????

Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter