Best place for Ears at parks

Laurie86

Earning My Ears
Hi all! My mom and sister are making a trip during May and I was wanting to know what is the best store either at Magic Kingdom or Epcot to purchase Micky/Minnie Ears?

Thanks! :earboy2:

I would suggest that you first decide which ears you likely want and then go into any store. If they aren’t available in that store, ask where to find them. There are a number of styles that will be available in most stores, but some either sell down or end up only having stock for a variety of reasons in certain locations.

When you enter MK, the ENTIRE alert side of Main Street is like one very long store - all of the shops are inter-connected and you can pass from to the next, all the way to the end, without ever returning to Main Street. You could go through there either upon entering or on the way out as a way to get past the crowds on Main Street as well as a way to “shop” for ears.

Maybe MouseGears in Epcot. You can also use the Disney Parks app to help narrow down where you might want to go depending on what you want.

As others said, ears are available everywhere but the Emporium at Magic Kingdom (the first store on the left side as you enter the park) has a huge selection. I also like the suggestion someone else made to look online at the options beforehand.

We've always liked Mousegears at Epcot, although last trip my girls each picked out a pair and then my daughter found a second pair (Malificent) that she loved the next day coming off of PoC at MK. There were only 2 left on the rack and we didn't see them anywhere else. So, you never know where you're going to find them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter