Best Place for Pizza at WDW

Ms.Minnie

DIS Veteran
I'm getting ready to make my dining reservations for our upcoming trip to WDW. I know we want to have pizza at least once. We usually go to Via Napoli in Epcot but I know there are at least two other options at DS, Blaze Fast-Fired Pizza and Pizza Ponte, between these three locations which would get your vote? Which do you think has the best pizza? Also, I'm guessing the only one I would need a reservation for would be Via Napoli. Thanks in advance for your help.

Pizza Window on the Boardwalk was pretty good. Last trip several times I ordered a couple of pizzas and we ate by the pool. It was terrific, kids & wife were happy, and a great price!

This topic comes up quite often. “Good pizza” tends to be “good” depending on what you are used to.
I grew up and lived in Connecticut for 41 years until I moved to Florida 2 years ago. IMO, there is no great pizza in Disney world but if I had to choose 1 out of the options that you posted, I would choose blaze pizza in DS.
The number 1 reason is because it is better than via Napoli and 2 it is about half the price.
If you are just just looking for edible/decent pizza and you don’t care about the price, you can’t go wrong with anywhere.

This topic comes up quite often. “Good pizza” tends to be “good” depending on what you are used to.
I grew up and lived in Connecticut for 41 years until I moved to Florida 2 years ago. IMO, there is no great pizza in Disney world but if I had to choose 1 out of the options that you posted, I would choose blaze pizza in DS.
The number 1 reason is because it is better than via Napoli and 2 it is about half the price.
If you are just just looking for edible/decent pizza and you don’t care about the price, you can’t go wrong with anywhere.
Very true! Good pizza is really dependent upon what you grew up with. I'm a native Chicagoan, now reside in Colorado. Good pizza is tough to find here. We did think Blaze pizza was passible.

Thanks for the responses. I was just looking at the menu for Blaze Fast-Fired Pizza and they will make pies with a cauliflower or Keto crust. That is really great new for me since I'm trying to stay on a keto diet as much as possible. This may be the tilt factor on the scale as to where to go. 😉

On the other hand, Via Napoli has many other interesting things on the menu that I would like to try, and I do like their pizza. We may have to do two pizza nights. Such problems, LOL. :cutie:

Ms Minnie. Did you make it over to Blaze? Last summer they said they had discontinued the Keto crust even though it was still on the menu.
Just wondering if it’s back?

I like Blaze for cheaper, decent pizza and via napoli is a nicer dining experience but varies based on which pie you order. We like the white pizza but their regular cheese or pepperoni is pretty meh.

The boardwalk pizza window is decent for QS and a pie to go. It's even nice to grab a pizza, sit on the boardwalk or the green and enjoy with a drink.

I've not had pizza ponte but have heard mixed reviews which you'll get depending on where people are from and what they're used to but you'll get that with any of the pizza places around anywhere.

we just stayed at boardwalk and loved the pizza window. it blew our pizza at Via Napoli out of the water. I found via napoli to be wayyy too soft/soggy for my tastes.

I have heard that Il Mulino at The Swan is really good. I am not sure you can get takeout though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter