• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best place to book a package?

MC0810

DIS Veteran
I havent been to Universal in over 10 year, now that my boys are over 40inches and LOVE Marvel we were thinking of taking a trip later this year.

I know all about booking with Disney but NOTHING about booking with Universal.

We would probably want to stay 2-3 nights. Need 2 day 2 park tickets and would like the fast pass. Where is the best place to go to book a package? Directly through Universal? Lowes? on a travelsite like orbitz? We are FL residents if that even makes a difference anymore :rotfl:

Thanks for your guidance!

The best place to book a package is nowhere. There is no advantage to booking a package but there are definite disadvantages if you need to make changes.

It is cheaper just to book your tickets separately at www.undercovertourist.com and book your hotel at www.loewshotels.com You can call for Florida Residents discounts.

Then you can make any changes without penalty. Hotel rates often change and it is always nice to be able to take advantage of those changes without being charged a change fee.

The best place to book a package is nowhere. There is no advantage to booking a package but there are definite disadvantages if you need to make changes.

It is cheaper just to book your tickets separately at www.undercovertourist.com and book your hotel at www.loewshotels.com You can call for Florida Residents discounts.

Then you can make any changes without penalty. Hotel rates often change and it is always nice to be able to take advantage of those changes without being charged a change fee.

Maybe a silly question, but if you book through LoewsHotels.com can you log in and make payments on the room leading up to your trip? Or do you throw down a deposit and then have to pay the remaining balance upon check-in?

Going in October. Going to be buying an annual pass. Wondering if we should book now... and then see how the APH rate is as it gets closer.

Maybe a silly question, but if you book through LoewsHotels.com can you log in and make payments on the room leading up to your trip? Or do you throw down a deposit and then have to pay the remaining balance upon check-in?

Going in October. Going to be buying an annual pass. Wondering if we should book now... and then see how the APH rate is as it gets closer.

Normally, you just would make the deposit (one night's stay) and then pay the balance upon check-out. However, if you want to pay it off you call them, they will send you a form that you can fax in to pay your balance before you get there. Quite a few people do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter