• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best place to dine in MK

andera42

Mouseketeer
Ok I'm wondering where is the best place for fried chicken and macncheese in MK ? Does such a restaurant exist?

Columbia Harbor House has chicken breast “nuggets”and Mac and cheese, but not traditional fried chicken.
Trails End at Fort Wilderness has both those items on the menu. It might be the closest restaurant that has what you want.
Someone else might know better than I do though.

Sorry to be off topic, but if you like mac & cheese you should try the fried mac&cheese bites at the Boardwalk to Go window. They are so bad (for you) but so good!

Other that what the PP said, I can’t think of those 2 items-fried chicken and Mac together at the MK.

If I were craving those two things, I’d go over to DS for a meal at Homecomin’ or to my Southern momma’s house :goodvibes

Sorry to be off topic, but if you like mac & cheese you should try the fried mac&cheese bites at the Boardwalk to Go window. They are so bad (for you) but so good!

Other that what the PP said, I can’t think of those 2 items-fried chicken and Mac together at the MK.

If I were craving those two things, I’d go over to DS for a meal at Homecomin’ or to my Southern momma’s house :goodvibes

They have wonderful Southernmost Buttermilk Fried Chicken at Olivia's at Old Key West. It's boneless chicken breast, but really good. Cream gravy and mashed potatoes. Not sure they have macaroni and cheese though.

Liberty Tree has Mac and cheese. No chicken though. Turkey and pot roast, etc.
It's my favorite table service restaurant in MK which may not be saying a lot but it's pretty good.

Since we have strayed away from Magic Kingdom, how about HDDR. The food is great with some corny entertainment. Mac and cheese and chicken. I think it was fried or did it have bbq sauce on it. Whatever, it was really good.

Since we have strayed away from Magic Kingdom, how about HDDR. The food is great with some corny entertainment. Mac and cheese and chicken. I think it was fried or did it have bbq sauce on it. Whatever, it was really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter