Best place to eat in EPCOT?

When do you go and what kind of food do you like?
Epcot has festivals and sometimes the food booths are quite fun and delicious. Great way to explore Epcot and eat your way around the park!

The answers you're going to get on thread will be really varied. Epcot is the most diverse park food wise and a lot of people have differing food preferences/tastes. One person will say a place is fantastic but someone else could say it's bad.

For me, I really enjoy La Hacienda de San Angel and Rose & Crown. My sister has gone to Via Napoli and said it was great (I have never eaten there). Biergarten is also good, but personally I REALLY don't like sitting with strangers so I never go there.

For quick service I like Sunshine Seasons (large variety menu-wise AND large indoor seating area with air condition) and Katsura Grill in the Japan pavilion.

The festival booths are really hit or miss for me. I will sample maybe 1 or 2 but I find the portions to be too tiny and not worth the upcharge.

Last edited:
Looking for a good place to eat in EPCOT. Four adults!
We can better respond to this question if you tell us a bit more about likes/dislikes, budget, meal (lunch/dinner) and style (quick service, full service).

Of the options in Epcot (which are just ok in my opinion, not outstanding) these are our favorites:

Festival Food booths (FWF, etc.)
Les Halles in France - especially the ham & cheese croissant
Sunshine Seasons
Via Napoli (for the pizza)

Teppan Edo, Tokyo Dining, Rose and Crown, Beirgarten. Pretty much pick a place depending on what type of food that you like. But avoid Regal Eagle, that place has horrible bbq.

For Counter service Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion has a big variety.

For Table Service : Teppan Edo, Chef's de France and Via Napoli are favorites

Via Napoli: Great pizza and salads
Chefs de France: Great everything
Sunshine Seasons: Best CS anywhere
Fish ‘n Chips place in UK: ‘Nuf said
Katsura Grill: Shrimp tempura

Tutto
Via Napoli
Nine Dragons (hidden gem--this is a must do every trip)

ViaNappoli has good pizza and is less expensive than other TS.

Biergarten has very good German food and unusual good entertainment.

France is relaxing and you can many times walk in during afternoon hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter