Best place to eat in new Pandora area?

Forget dessert there and walk over to Pongu Pongu for a pineapple cream cheese spring roll aka lumpia. What a treat! I am having another one today :)

Yep they are great. Shame prices went up 50 percent in 6 months. It’s better for me as the line is now shorter.

Yep they are great. Shame prices went up 50 percent in 6 months. It’s better for me as the line is now shorter.
We also noticed there is no line. We have visited 3 times on this trip and didn't wait more than a minute or two to be served. A bit messy to eat but totally worth it.

We also noticed there is no line. We have visited 3 times on this trip and didn't wait more than a minute or two to be served. A bit messy to eat but totally worth it.

Thanks! That's exactly what I was wondering about. Since the land it's in recently opened, and the rides there are such a draw, I was wondering if the CS was crowded. But I guess people go just for the rides, then go to the places they know to eat.

You guys are all so great with all the suggestions! I think we will try Satu'li Canteen and use the mobile ordering. Then we plan to share one of the pineapple cream cheese Lumpia at Pongu Pongu. I so appreciate all the help! Love this site! Such good people here! Much Thanks!

I do suggest sharing. We each got one, ended up throwing them away. Not as good as the hype, so I hated we wasted the money.

We loved Satu'li Canteen during our recent trip. DH hates the food at WDW but he loved it. We all did. Had small plates and cocktails at the Nomad Lounge. Sat outside on the comfy couches. Cocktails were great. Food ok. Poutine was the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter