Best place to print photos

sleepymomof4

Mouseketeer
Anyone recommendations on a good quality yet not pricey place to order wallet size prints of senior pictures from a flash drive?

Most drugstores offer online services for photo printing. Works great and you can check around to see if any are offering specials. There are usually options to pickup at your local store or have them mailed to you home.

If you are a Costco member and need to go anyway I've always been happy with my prints. I wouldn't stand in line just to get them though if your store is still limiting people and it's busy.

Also always happy with shutterfly but no longer buy from a snapfish. I had to reorder most of the prints from shutterfly last year which defeats the sale I'd gotten. The difference in clarity, brightness and color on the same picture was surprising. Snapfish just looked awful.

Thank you, this is kind of what I am interested in, someplace that has the wallets with the rounded edges but do not know anybody who has ordered. The other place I found was processonephoto.com
I am usually satisfied with my one hour photos from Walmart or Walgreens just wanted something a little more special for her senior pictures.

I was happy with Shutterfly in the past, but not recently. Still waiting for photo cards I ordered over a month ago. When I called, they offered a replacement order with faster shipping; that has not arrived either. Their website shows that things have shipped but no tracking information and an estimated delivery date which is long past. I am hoping that this is an issue with them being understaffed due to COVID-19 and not a permanent problem.

Find their account on Twitter and click on "Tweets and Replies" to see all of the complaints.

Unfortunately i had to print my own because I did not have a photo release. I tried multiple places.
They turned out pretty good though i was very surprised. I bought quality photo paper on Amazon rather than buying at walmart. :)

I was happy with Shutterfly in the past, but not recently. Still waiting for photo cards I ordered over a month ago. When I called, they offered a replacement order with faster shipping; that has not arrived either. Their website shows that things have shipped but no tracking information and an estimated delivery date which is long past. I am hoping that this is an issue with them being understaffed due to COVID-19 and not a permanent problem.

Find their account on Twitter and click on "Tweets and Replies" to see all of the complaints.
I am sorry about your order. She really wanted her invites from Shutterfly but due to COVID-19 she had just had her pictures taken and gotten the disc Friday so there was no way we had time to wait. She ordered some collages for her party that is July 5th hoping they will be here in time. I have had trouble even with local mail from one town to the next.

Amazon.

One of the best benefits of Prime is that it includes unlimited full resolution storage (videos are extra). If it's photos on your phone then it's even easier because you can just open up the app and let it upload. Then you can also order prints directly from them.

Amazon... It takes a few days, but I've found for my 8x10 pictures, the matte finish is nice vs. the gloss, and the price is on the lower end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter