Best place to stand for parade?

tragickingdom

Earning My Ears
We are off to DLP tomorrow morning and super excited! Can anyone give me some ideas of best places to stand for the parade? We will be there an hour before and have two children but are quite happy to stand our ground!!

Many thanks

We are off to DLP tomorrow morning and super excited! Can anyone give me some ideas of best places to stand for the parade? We will be there an hour before and have two children but are quite happy to stand our ground!!

Many thanks

Personally I love to stand on Main Street, somewhere near Walts, so you can see the parade coming up and have the castle in the background of pictures. I know many people prefer to stand near the green gates near It's a Small World or by the pink towers round the back of the castle, as it is usually not as busy there :wizard:

We like to get a position by Caseys as again you get a lovely backdrop looking towards the parade with the castle in the background. We have learnt that once we have our position, you really do have to hold firm!

But above all else...... enjoy!

We love the very beginning, just at the gates next to It's a small world in fantasy land. You get a very good view right from the start and you don't have to wait for the parade to come. Main st. USA is way too crowded and people tend to push in front of you. And after an hour waiting in chosen spot it's not a good feeling. So we usually stand in front of pizzeria Bella Notte. Fantasyland has very good spots to watch the parade.

I'm with Isila on this - by the gates near It's A Small World. It's reasonably quiet, less pushing and shoving and once the parade has gone past you can go on the rides whilst everyone else is still watching :cool1:.

We stood near the train station at the entrance and got a great view. We had just gone in to the park and didnt realise the parade was on, so we hung around to watch.

we usually watch by its a small world. it is quieter there and i have never needed to get a spot as early as you would on main street.

we usually watch by its a small world. it is quieter there and i have never needed to get a spot as early as you would on main street.

that's right. We showed up 15min till the parade and got a very good spot.

We found out that at the end of the parade is a very good spot.

By the gates near Liberty Arcades where the parade ends.

You will net get any closer to the parade and the crowd lever is low.

A good spot for us.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter