Best place to stay at the Cheyenne?

angel girl

It's a small world after all...
Think the excitement of finally getting to stay onsite is getting to me and I am probably thinking about things way too much :rotfl: but am going to ring up this weekend and request our rooms are near to each other for our Feb trip. Was just wondering if you have any good tips on what area of the hotel to try for, eg near the restaurant etc etc. There will be me, DH and DDs (9&6), mum and dad, sis and BIL and nephew and niece (7 & 3).

Am also going to buy some half board vouchers after being persuaded by lots of you on here that they are a really good idea...that's if I can ever find the link to the page with the vouchers info on it again :sad2:

Hi, when We stopped at the Cheyenne on Our last holiday We stayed in the Wild Bill Hickcock block. This was next door to the main building block where the reception, restaurant, shop etc were & was great.
If You look on the sticky for DLRP Hotels on page 2 under the Cheyenne, there is a map showing where all the blocks are and their proximatey to the Main building. Hope this helps.
Dawn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter