Best place to stop for Groceries?

Luvdisney

DIS Veteran
We are flying in to Orlando and then have a rental car to get to the Disney Beach Club. Where is the best place to stop for groceries? Looking for ease of geting in and out of as well as not costing an arm and a leg.

We shop at publix on 192. It is clean has a wonderful selection and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. They have everything you could want available to you, the people are friendly and helpful, they even help you to your car if you want. And no tipping.

If you are flying into OIA and taking the Greeneway (south exit from airport) to Beach Club, the Publix on 192 is out of your way.

There is another Publix at the John Young Parkway exit off the Greeneway. Publix is the best shopping value/selection/cleanliness BY FAR.

Hope this helps.

I would say go to WalMart. There's a few, but I usually go to the one on 192...right next to Medival Times (or whatever it's called). I think they have the best deals, plus if you need ANYTHING ELSE, they'll definately have it. If at all possible, 2am is a good, slow time to shop :D
So if you're looking to save, go WalMart. If a few extra dollars aren't going to kill you, then Publix is fine

We have always shopped at Publix on 192, good variety and lower prices. Once we made the mistake of going to Goodings, OH MY...I j just about fell over when I saw the price of things in there,they are soooooooooooo overpriced, or maybe Im just cheap.I remember wanting to get some grapes for my kids and they were over 3$ a pound, :eek: No thank you. Publix is good as well as Super Walmart, those 2 have my vote

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter