Best places to eat in Disney Springs?

Mintycake

DIS Veteran
Staying near Disney Springs in January so we'll be eating some meals there! Not overly adventurous eaters and not fans of Mexican (I am, family is not) - what are your favorite places to eat and what do you like to order?

We went for our honeymoon and ate at Boathouse, it was so good! The bread there is my absolute favorite.

Our new go-to is Polite Pig if you like bbq. Just the mac and cheese alone makes me so happy.

We also absolutely love Morimoto for a nice dinner if you like Asian flavors.

We love Chef Art Smith's Homecomin' for dinner.
For quick bites, Polite Pig, Earl of Sandwich, D-Luxe Burger and Pizza Ponte.
For dessert, cake slices from Gideon's

Raglan Road for me. Great atmosphere, great show, and I LOVE the food and beer, but I grew up in the UK so that is largely because it reminds me of my childhood. Honorable mention: Boathouse.

The Chicken guy is a quick service chicken sandwich tenders place with like 30 different sauces you pick 3 if you are looking for a quick meal and you or kids or whoever likes like a chik-fi-let but better I think since lots of sauces

I would recommend a place that is not something you would get at home. I have found if where you are from is known for something what you get at Disney, it will not live up to what you are used to at home. I am from New England, we have great seafood and pizza. I ate at the boathouse and thought it was red lobster quality. With said we clearly do not have good southern food in New England so I thought Homecomin’ was great. I’m sure if you are from the south you would think your mom or grandmothers fried chicken is way better.

I would recommend a place that is not something you would get at home. I have found if where you are from is known for something what you get at Disney, it will not live up to what you are used to at home. I am from New England, we have great seafood and pizza. I ate at the boathouse and thought it was red lobster quality. With said we clearly do not have good southern food in New England so I thought Homecomin’ was great. I’m sure if you are from the south you would think your mom or grandmothers fried chicken is way better.
That's a great point. I'm from Canada so we usually skip the poutine and Le Cellier in Epcot (sorry, not authentic IMHO). I hear such great things about Boathouse but we have great restaurants in Toronto, as well as amazing Asian. Disney food in general isn't super exciting for us. Just want good taste and good value!

So many good places there. Two of my favorites are Ragland Road and The Edison.

Ragland Road - Favorite dish is Shephard's Pie
The Edison - Favorites are the Candied Clothesline Bacon and signature Edison Burger

Last edited:
Raglan Road was incredible. We liked but didn’t love Wine Bar George. Jock Lindsay’s had a fun vibe that we really enjoyed and excellent drinks. We didn’t try the food but plan to go back next visit.

Not sure if Table Service or Quick Service is your goal, so here are some of my choices for your party's palate based on my experience over the years.

Table Service:
Homecomin' - Excellent, not scary American cuisine at reasonable prices. It's always a go.
Raglan Road - Also a solid option it would seem for your families palate.
Boathouse - It's fallen out of favor with me since some menu changes, but it's still a contender and the atmosphere is great.

Quick Service:
D-Lux - Great burgers, fries and shakes. The chicken nuggets here are unique and delicious. It will never disappoint a child's palate at a reasonable price.
Blaze - Best pizza on property short of Via Napoli probably at a very reasonable price. Fully customizable to your parties needs. Recommend.
Polite Pig - I used to love this place as an option with the QS Dining plan but being from the South, I feel it's mediocre BBQ and severely overpriced.

Please do not spend your hard earned money on Rainforest Cafe or T-Rex. No matter how much your party might protest, I would implore you to insist your Family eat at something remotely worth your time and money.

Please do not spend your hard earned money on Rainforest Cafe or T-Rex. No matter how much your party might protest, I would implore you to insist your Family eat at something remotely worth your time and money.
Also, you can simply go into the gift shops at those restaurants and still get a sample of the experience/decor without eating a meal there.

Homecomin' and The Boathouse are both fabulous for non-overly adventurous eaters. Homecomin' is classic southern American cooking done very well, The Boathouse is classic seafood done very well.

For QS options, love Chicken Guy (pretty much just your standard chicken tenders, french fries, and milkshakes), Blaze (personal pizzas built in a "Chipotle" style assembly line)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter