Best places to eat plus meal plan ?

ILOVEDLP

DIS Veteran
We have the plus meal plan for our march trip.
We will defo do cafe mickey once maybe twice just to meet mickey.
Where else would you all eat ???
I'm thinking walts on the 1st night never been I don't know why ! but after that :confused3.
Want to use it to it best as it will be our last on site for a few years.
Tell me where you all love ?

Xx

ILOVEDLP said:
We have the plus meal plan for our march trip.
We will defo do cafe mickey once maybe twice just to meet mickey.
Where else would you all eat ???
I'm thinking walts on the 1st night never been I don't know why ! but after that :confused3.
Want to use it to it best as it will be our last on site for a few years.
Tell me where you all love ?

Xx

I love inventions. Then goes Restaurant des stars and plaza gardens. Annette's dinner is also a must. And Earl of sandwich! I find colonel'd pizza outpost good for lunch too.

Plaza gardens and Annettes for me too.

I also like the blue lagoon, inventions, Either of the steakhouses (but I do prefer the one the in frontierland marginally) I like going to Annettes the first night and I save the big ones (like Walt's and Inventions) for the last night or 2.

It would probably be better value with a Half Board Plus plan to go for the restaurants where you can use Half Board Plus but not Half Board Standard.

From a slightly outdated DLP brochure, these restaurants are:
In Disneyland: Walt's, Blue Lagoon, (Silver Spur)
In Disney Village: Cafe Mickey, the Steakhouse
In the Disney hotels: Manhattan and Parkside Diner (HNY), Yacht Club and Cape Cod (NPB), Beaver Creek Tavern and Hunter's Grill (SQL).

If there is somewhere you want to go to that's on the Standard plan, paying for that meal is probably going to work out cheaper than the cost of the Half Board Plus vouchers, unless you have spare Half Board Plus vouchers...

We've used the vouchers in Walt's, Beaver Creek Tavern, and Parkside Diner. All were great places with great food. The food at Beaver Creek Tavern and Parkside Diner was fairly similar...

I didn't think you could use the Half Board Plus vouchers at Inventions? We've got them this year and as we are only there for three days and two nights will be using them at Café Mickey (on the second night), Plaza Gardens on the last day and pay for the Chuckwagon on the first night

I know we could use them in Blue Lagoon or Walt's but we really ain't sure of the food they serve!

However, if we could use them at Inventions, we'd do that in a flash (on the first night) and pay for Plaza!

I didn't think you could use the Half Board Plus vouchers at Inventions? We've got them this year and as we are only there for three days and two nights will be using them at Café Mickey (on the second night), Plaza Gardens on the last day and pay for the Chuckwagon on the first night

I know we could use them in Blue Lagoon or Walt's but we really ain't sure of the food they serve!

However, if we could use them at Inventions, we'd do that in a flash (on the first night) and pay for Plaza!
I don't think you can use them at inventions, or we would be doing it to.we are going to do the DLH breakfast and the Sunday brunch on our October trip next year when staying off site.
Think blue lagoon going on my list.
Anyone Sunday lunch at the steak house ?.
Thanks for tips all xxx

hmmm.... this may no longer be the case but it used to be that you could use the half board vouchers in inventions and pay the difference? For example if the voucher was worth £30 (I'm just guessing here) and the inventions meal is £50 something (Which I think it is!) you could make up the £20 with cash?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter