Best Places to watch football in DTD

julesann

DIS Veteran
I can't imagine watching football when I can be at DLR but my db would probably not be at his daughter's wedding if the Steelers are playing . He usually hangs at ESPN--what are other options for him this November?

This seems to be a stumper--wondering if there are any restaurants/bars that have even one big screen TV where he could watch?

Probably no where now that ESPNZone is gone. Of course I don’t go to DTD for sports. Though I do love football I’m not wasting 3 hrs at DTD on it

Probably no where now that ESPNZone is gone. Of course I don’t go to DTD for sports. Though I do love football I’m not wasting 3 hrs at DTD on it

I know-- crazy right? It's my db and it'll be our 5th day at DL and he'll still do rd with me:yay: that day. I'm thinking that somewhere in DTD will have a big screen TV.

I know-- crazy right? It's my db and it'll be our 5th day at DL and he'll still do rd with me:yay: that day. I'm thinking that somewhere in DTD will have a big screen TV.
I think splitsville might. And maybe one of the new places black tap or ballast point will be open. I imagine ballast point will defiantly have TVs in their bar area.

I think splitsville might. And maybe one of the new places black tap or ballast point will be open. I imagine ballast point will defiantly have TVs in their bar area.

That’s new. I forgot. That’s probably a great place with tv, beer etc

Splitsville has big screens by the tables upstairs. They switched one to the baseball game I wanted to watch when I was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter