Best Premium Loop

wdw_dine_junkie

DIS Veteran
Or best loops per category? What do you request?

We just got back from the Fort and were in 400 (419) and it turned out to be a great location. Walkable to meadows as well as the marina super close. What is your favorite loop?

So far we have not had a bad spot, we do usually have a tent and travel trailer so a nearby comfort station is a must. We have been in 1700 for full hookups and 600 for Meadows premium and 300 for Preferred. We recently upgraded our trailer (30 including hitch and spare tire) and truck (2500 Silverado) so I think if our tenting friends join, the Preferred loops will be too cozy.

Last edited:
I'll chime in on this one, wdw_dine_junkie!

For the Premium Meadows, I personally prefer 900 because it has relatively few sites in the loop (so it's never a far walk if you're in the back), has a Comfort Station at its entrance (shared with 1000), has a bus stop at its entrance also, and is across the street from the Meadow Trading Post, and close to main pool, Bike Barn, and movie/singalong.

For the Premium, I would say 400 for the same reasons you did. Only stayed in it once but liked it as you did.

For the Preferred, 100 for its location (we go to MK the most - maybe 50% of our park days over the last few years). It can be tight for some bigger/longer rigs but that's not a problem for me. It's about a half mile walk to Meadow TP/pool but that's not a biggie (we bring bikes usually). This is the level I've been booking the most lately.

For the Full (not stayed in one), I would choose 1700 because sites seem to be more spaced out and not tight curves in the road.

For the Tent, definitely 1500. I try to get it EVERY time I've reserved a tent loop. Good location, walkable in the central pool/TP area, bus stop right out front. (sites along the outer edge in the back along the big canal can be VERY quiet, peaceful, and relaxing).

Bama Ed

PS - I camp in an Aliner (A-frame folding camper) so I don't have size issues.

Last edited:
936 always requested and received when we had a FW connection.

Or best loops per category? What do you request?

We just got back from the Fort and were in 400 (419) and it turned out to be a great location. Walkable to meadows as well as the marina super close. What is your favorite loop?

So far we have not had a bad spot, we do usually have a tent and travel trailer so a nearby comfort station is a must. We have been in 1700 for full hookups and 600 for Meadows premium and 300 for Preferred. We recently upgraded our trailer (30 including hitch and spare tire) and truck (2500 Silverado) so I think if our tenting friends join, the Preferred loops will be too cozy.

900 used to be, however with the new premium meadows price hike, it no longer is. I'm going back home to the 400 loop in the future.

I've only been three times. The first two were in the 800 loop. I liked it fine but I didn't know it was Meadows Premium. Maybe it wasn't then. (12-18 and 5-19). I just stayed in the 400 loop (409). That was nice too. I guess I'm the wrong person to respond because as long as it's deep and wide enough for me to fit easily I'm content.

We have been in 100, 1400 before it changed, and 1100 twice. There are no bad sites at the Fort.

Not 500. Yes it is close to the boats and restaurants, but that is where they put all the "groups" and it can get very crowded and chaotic

There are no bad sites at the Fort.

I'll bet tiggerdad's truck that you can't spot your trailer into site 201 without taking out a rear fence or hanging the front of the 5er into the street.

(It's a Preferred loop).

Bama Ed

PS - I got stuck in that site for one night with my Aliner and it felt claustrophobic! :scared: We may have to call in Teamubr as the neutral, impartial refereee.

We like 100-300 because it's close to Settlement and the boats. We don't bring/rent a golf cart or bikes so it's nice to be within walking distance to a trading post, transport to MK (we drive to the other parks) and eateries.

1400 : for our family’s favorite parts of the Fort ( the sing along, the movie, and the pool) it’s absolutely perfect.

Inside loop or Outside loop of 1400? We walked through those loops and the inner loop seemed like tight navigation.
Probably a good point, but I don't like backing on my blind side so I usually hope for an inside site regardless of what loop it is.

We have been in 100, 1400 before it changed, and 1100 twice. There are no bad sites at the Fort.
Not to be argumentative, but next time your at the Fort, look at site 357. Have not stayed there, but every time I ride by I say I would never stay in that site. It appears that the entry door to a camper would be directly over the sewer connection of site 359. The site is kind of a triangle affair with no room to the curb side. Would like to know your opinion.

The only premium we have stayed in is the 400 loop, which we liked very much. However, I'm wondering why no one has chosen 1300. Especially those with the view of the canal and swimming hole. Always wanted to stay there bit have not yet. We have a premium site reservation for October 2021 and was thinking of requesting 1300. Would love to hear everyone's opinion. On a side note, we take our own golf cart and now have electric bikes, so, getting around is easy and enjoyable for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter