Best price for park hopper+

alexx

Earning My Ears
Hi all.

Can you tell me where have you find the best price for regular (read non-deal) 7 days park hopper +.

As DVC member we will go to WDW each year, we want to keep the unused admissions for next visit.

We will be at Boardwalk between march 1st to 8th, can't wait to see it at night.

Thanks in advance for the infos

alexx

I have been buying my passes at the Walmart Travel on 192, down in Kissimmee. I save about 5%. You can get more info at mousesavers.com under "Walt Disney World", "Tickets & Passes".

Do you consider Disney Club discount a non-deal. The membership cost is more than covered in buying your tickets plus the added bonuses such as discounts on food and purchases in downtown.

7 Day park hopper plus (never expire)

adult 447.31Canadian vs. 471.89 regular price
child 358.16 vs. 379.67

Hi Alexx,

Being a DVC member also and coming from Quebec just like you do, I personaly buy an annual pass since I try to go to Disney at least twice a year ;)

I do not visit the water parks so I buy the regular Annual Pass and the renewal rate costs just about the same that the 7 days park Hopper Pass.

The annual pass also provides some extra discounts for dining that the DVC member card doesn't provide.

Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter