Best Price on 3 Day Hopper?

LMT Club. Google for a code for free membership if you don’t already have one.

I have them, and have always used them, but the price wasn't coming up discounted for me this time. Hmmm!
Hmmm.. I see them. Current price for 3-Day hopper (adult) on LMT is $324.23

Make sure you’re logged in and search Anaheim under activities.

I haven't used LMT in about 9 years, so I can't remember... Do you receive a ticket by email that you print out and take directly to the turnstiles? Also...do the dates you plug in really matter?

I haven't used LMT in about 9 years, so I can't remember... Do you receive a ticket by email that you print out and take directly to the turnstiles? Also...do the dates you plug in really matter?

You will receive an eTicket that you can print out or scan into the DL app. Either way, yes you go directly to the turnstiles.

I’m don’t think the dates matter that much though the tickets they send (along with pretty much all DL tickets) do expire at some point.

I see it now, so weird that it wasn't before!!! BUT, I was on my phone, now on PC. I bought them, thanks! I was going to give up with them!

I see it now, so weird that it wasn't before!!! BUT, I was on my phone, now on PC. I bought them, thanks! I was going to give up with them!

I've had that happen to me. It was weird and seemed to be the way I 'got into' the website. LMTClub dot com vs lastminutetravel dot com.

Glad you were able to get them! It does seem to be a quirk of their site that sometimes they don’t show up. I always go in via LMTClub vs the spelled out one and they seem to be there but I’m sure it will happen to me at some point too!

You can also call LMT to get the deal - you don't need a code. Just make sure the person you talk to understands that you want DisneyLAND tickets. They're apparently so used to people wanting WDW tickets, they sometimes think you meant to say Disney World.

Do others still see these on the LMT website? I only see Disneyland Paris. The last 2 years I was able to get Canadian Residents tickets for our December trip, but it's looking like this year no luck - just trying to find the cheapest hoppers I can. :-)

Glad you were able to get them! It does seem to be a quirk of their site that sometimes they don’t show up. I always go in via LMTClub vs the spelled out one and they seem to be there but I’m sure it will happen to me at some point too!
Do others still see these on the LMT website? I only see Disneyland Paris. The last 2 years I was able to get Canadian Residents tickets for our December trip, but it's looking like this year no luck - just trying to find the cheapest hoppers I can. :-)
LMT is quirky that way about DLR tickets. The above quote from @pharmama should help.

Thanks for the tip! I still don't see it but I will keep checking - I have some time. Undercover Tourist has some decent ticket prices right now too.
If you subscribe to the Mousesavers newsletter, they send out a monthly newsletter with a link to discounted undercover tourist tickets. If you use the Mousesavers link, 3 day hoppers are only a couple of dollars more than tickets from LMT. Plus, you can add on maxpass when you buy your tickets.

If you subscribe to the Mousesavers newsletter, they send out a monthly newsletter with a link to discounted undercover tourist tickets. If you use the Mousesavers link, 3 day hoppers are only a couple of dollars more than tickets from LMT. Plus, you can add on maxpass when you buy your tickets.

Awesome, I will do that - thanks!

You need to go to the attractions tab to find the tickets. Then enter Anaheim and some dates. (Don’t matter too much) You can’t search “disneyland”.

You need to go to the attractions tab to find the tickets. Then enter Anaheim and some dates. (Don’t matter too much) You can’t search “disneyland”.

Thank you! Once I put in the free membership promo and searched Anaheim, they showed up. I wonder if they will add the MaxPass version... Last time we just added it as soon as we entered the park - I assume you can still do that.

Thank you! Once I put in the free membership promo and searched Anaheim, they showed up. I wonder if they will add the MaxPass version... Last time we just added it as soon as we entered the park - I assume you can still do that.
Yes, you can. I actually prefer it this way, because I don't want MaxPass for our travel days, which will only be half-days. It's very easy to add it when you enter the gates, as long as you know what your credit card security code is.
Last time I compared UT with LMT and GAT, LMT had them both beat by about $30 a ticket (for 5 day hoppers). Don't know if that's still the case. And BOY, LMT needs to update their clunky website! It's not very intuitive at all.

I started to create an account on LMT with the free code, but it still wants credit card information. does it automatically renew and charge? Is it easy enough to cancel before the free year is up? Thanks for this tip by the way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter