best QS in world showcase?

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
We are planning a night in WS but dont want to spend the time for a TS meal, what are some favorite QS locations in WS?

France.

One place for bread & cheese along with pastry (wine & Champagne too). Another stop for the creamier gelato ice cream.

Tangerine Café
Harry Ramsden's Fish & Chips
Sommerfest in Germany
La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico

If your wanting a quick dinner then my pick would be Tangierine Cafe (Morocco); the Shawarma Platters are excellent. If you are looking to satisfy a sweet tooth my favorites are the Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles (France) for some great bakery and L'Artisan des Glaces (France) for some ice cream or sorbet made on site. I know you mentioned in the World Showcase but Sunshine Seasons located in the Land Pavilion (Future World) is perhaps the best cs in all of Disney.

My must-do in Epcot is Tangierine Cafe - Lamb Shawarma Platter, baby! :thumbsup2 I will also chime in for France, Norway, and fish & chips in the UK.

We are planning a night in WS but dont want to spend the time for a TS meal, what are some favorite QS locations in WS?[/QUOTE

One of our favorite light meals is a ham & cheese croissant, followed by the chocolate mousse at the French bakery. Also love the sandwiches at the bakery in Norway--especially the toasted beef.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter