Best QS restaurants on property?

Another vote for Satuli. I think the food is better than many table service restaurants.

We also love Geyser Point at WL. I know the QS window is closed right now, but you can still do take out orders.

Honorable mention goes to Columbia Harbor House when it reopens. The food is pretty tasty and there is usually a lot of seating (especially upstairs) with AC.

It’s open. I was there last week. Mobile order only, but it’s back...

Best QS, Satu’li.

GP is good though..

Satuli Canteen for sure! We also like Pecos Bills, la Cantina San Angel... we loved Fairfax Fare, but apparently it’s reopening as a hot dog stand.

Pecos Bill has always been our number one. After seeing so much about Satuli Canteen, we will definitely have to try that on our next trip!

A lot of quality choices have been mentioned already, but how can no one (unless I missed it; if so, sorry) have mentioned Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie in EPCOT?! Their sandwiches, specialty items, and...DESSERTS!!! One of the absolute best!

MK- Peco's Bills
EP- Lotus Blossom in China and Regal Eagle Smokehouse in America
AK- Flame Tree and Yak and Yeti
HS- ABC Commissary (I know some people hate this)
Resort- Art of Animation
DS- I loved loved loved Wolfgang Express but its gone :( . So new favorite is Polite Pig and Earl of Sandwich.

A lot of quality choices have been mentioned already, but how can no one (unless I missed it; if so, sorry) have mentioned Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie in EPCOT?! Their sandwiches, specialty items, and...DESSERTS!!! One of the absolute best!
It is good, just not my fave. Crowds plus lack of seating frustrated me.

Backlot Express at HS - Cuban sandwich.
Yak n Yeti at AK - Kobe burger
La Cantina at EP - good taco selection
Not a fan of any in MK. I’d rather hop the boat over to CCV and grab a bison burger at Geyser Point.

Polite Pig at Disney Springs...great value on the QS Dining Plan (when it's available)

Flame Tree BBQ
Columbia Harbor House
Pecos Bill's
Wolfgang Puck's Express
Cosmic Ray's
ABC Commissary
Backlot Express
Contemo Café
Yak & Yeti Local Food
Riverside Mill Food Court (POR)

MK- Casey's Corner (when it is open)
Epcot- Festival Booths
DHS-Woody's Lunch Box, Baseline Tap
AK-None (have not tried food at AK but hope to remedy that next trip:D)
DS- Chicken Guy, Polite Pig, Earl of Sandwich
Resort- Captain Cooks, Geyser Point

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter