Best quick service at each park?

MK - Columbia Harbour House
Epcot - La Cantina de San Angel Inn, Sunshine Seasons, Les Halles Patisserie
AK - Harambi Market
DHS - Usually prefer TS over QS here. Typically, if I'm staying at the BWV, then when we head back from DHS for our afternoon break I will walk over to Epcot and eat at Les Halles or get Fish and Chips. That's my option for QS at DHS

Totally disagree. I have been a few times and have never had any of the issues you experienced. Its amazing how two people can have a completely different experience/outlook. Every time i've gone its never overly crowded that you couldnt get a seat/table. When i was there, the staff were very attentive and always cleaned the tables once people are done. As for food, well thats subjective. I absolutely love it. You hate it. Thankfully there are other options out there. :)
You can have our spot there .:D

Sometimes it just depends whose working in the kitchen or waiting tables. Just like home when one night you get a great meal at a local restaurant and the next week it’s horrible!

MK: Pecos Bill or Columbia Harbour House
AK: Flame Tree Barbecue
EP: Sunshine Seasons or La Cantina de San Angel
HS: I actually really enjoyed Woody's Lunch Box this last trip.

AK - Satuli Canteen or HM
Epcot - UK Chip Shop, French pavilion or Tangerine Cafe
MK or DHS - take the monorail or boat to the above referenced Epcot dining establishments. Don't bother with QS either place.

MK: CHH
Epcot: Tangerine
HS: skip
AK: Satuli Canteen! My fave on property! Fresh and tasty. :)

Mk- peco’s bills
Ep- have only eaten table service
Hs- ABC commissary
Ak- flame tree bbq / Satu’Li canteen

HS: ABC Commissary
Epcot: Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
MK: BOG
AK: I didn't like where we ate there.

MK:Be Our Guest. We find it to be priced similarly to other QS with much better ambiance and experience
AK- Flame tree BBQ. We hated Yak and Yeti, but to each his own. Haven’t tried it again in almost 8 years
EP- we love a lot of the QS in the world showcase. Almost always try to hit La Cantina San Angel or Katsura Grill
HS- this park probably has the least to offer food wise in any category. I think ABC Commissary is consistently ok. Nothing to write home about, but my kids like their meals they get there. backlot express is fine for burgers and such. I’m looking forward to trying Woodys.

I'd add don't really expect any "great" food from any Disney QS place. You can get something that isn't a burger, which is nice, but ultimately you'll pay less and find better food at Five Guys, Chipotle, Sweetgreen or any number of fast casual chains than you will at any Disney QS place. Sweetgreen would be a massive hit at Disney.

I want to speak up for Rosie's All American Cafe at Hollywood Studios. I can't speak for their other entrees, but their Fried Green Tomato Sandwich was delicious. Came with fairly average fries, but I really enjoyed the sandwich. It was excellent, and not too heavy.

As for MK, I usually do Be Our Guest for lunch or Columbia Harbour House. Nothing special, but not offensive.
Epcot is Sunshine Seasons for me, and I'm dying to try Tangierine Cafe. Les Halles is also good
Animal Kingdom has the jackpot of QS, to the point where I haven't eaten at a TS there. Flame Tree, Satu'li, and Harambe are all fantastic.

MK Columbia Harbour House/ Pecos Bills
HS - nothing comes to mind. Haven't tried Woodys Lunchbox yet
AK - Satu'Li or Flametree
EPCOT - Katsura Grill, Sunshine Seasons.

MK- Pecos Bills
EP- Katsura Grill, Yorkshire Fish Shop, Tangerine Cafe, Sunshine Seasons(In that order, all great)
HS- Rosie's All American
AK- Satu'Li Canteen

MK: Pecos Bill’s
AK: Flame Tree and Yak & Yeti local food cafes
Epcot: Lotus Blossom Cafe & La Cantina de San Angel
HS: No recommendation here. The QS options are nowhere near as good as at the other parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter