Best Rate

D

disneyczy

OK somebody tell me if I am doing something wrong. We are going on our trip in early March, there is 5 of us and we were wanting to rent a mini-van so we would have some extra space. I thought I had seen some really great weekly rates on here but the cheapest I have found for 8 days was $460 and some going much higher. That may be the best rate, but I thought I had seen posts for less here. It is "driving" me crazy!! Any help with this would be appreciated.

:pinkbounc

Dollar Rent A Car at Orlando Airport (MCO) offers a Minivan for $209.99 a week, $39.99 for extra days. For 8 days with all tax's the total is $311.39 (without insurance). Go to www.dollar.com and use code MCC (in the rate code box) which is good until 4/30/02. It's the best rate I have found for a Minivan using a code at Dollar. We have rented many times at Dollar Rent A Car at Orlando Airport without a problem. We are renting a luxury car from them this August, 2002.

RobinLyn :)

I just rented a mini-van from Dollar for one week in August-the 14th-21st at the rate of $209.99. I used your rental code of MCC and was surprised to see it gave me this low rate. Thanks for the info. Davehaj.

I will arrive the week after you Dave, have a great time! Many here are looking into L&M car rental, but I didn't get the best rate at the web site for any of my car choices. I think I will stick with Dollar, they upgraded us twice at MCO at no extra cost and we always had a smooth transaction.

RobinLyn :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter